Sep 22, 2009

Box from Stanford

Felipe received a tiny box from Stanford. He left it around our house, and the first thing I did when I saw the empty box full of pieces of paper was put in the garbage. Gladly, I did not take the garbage out right away.

That little box had 5 very creative ideas of what to do with it. One of them involved planting the small pieces of paper, "loaded with wildflower seeds". That could only come from California! But we're working on it, and some little tiny sprouts are coming from a new pot in what I call "my NYC-garden-corner".

I hope the lower temperatures that started to come this past week do not kill my little wildflowers-to-be. I'll keep you all updated. And then I couldn't help but wonder: is there anyone that would be willing to water my plants when I'm away? What will I do with them when we go to Brasil? Hmmm...

No comments: