Imagine your life was grabbed by its ankles, turned upside down and shaken until the last coin fell from your pockets. That's when this blog was born.
It started as a way to tell friends and family about our new life experiences in California. A little bit more than two years later, it's about an intense life in NYC, its contrasts, people and, obviously, my food experiences.
Email me!
blogdapy @gmail.com
Twitter
The world you live in is not the one everyone lives in and the way you assume is the way to think is just only one of many.
If you are what you eat... Then I only want to eat the good stuff! Remy from Ratatouille
"To live every day as if it had been stolen from death, that is how I'd like to live. To feel the joy of life, to separate oneself from the burden, the angst, the anguish that we all encounter every day. To say I am alive, I am wonderful, I am. That is something to aspire to. When I'm a person, that's how I'll live my life."
Enzo, the lab The Art of Racing in the Rain Garth Stein
No comments:
Post a Comment