Sep 22, 2009

Apple, you are the best

I made a stupid mistake. It is necessary that I start my post making it very clear.

[Gi&Jere], two great friends of mine got married last April, and when they told me there wouldn't be a photographer, I offered myself to take some photos and I chose, as my wedding gift, an album that tells their story since the beginning. I was lucky to have [Rose]'s help with some beautiful and professional shots, and a couple of months later the album was ready to be printed.

I've probably said it before, I'm a big fan of [Apple's photo books]. For those not so familiar with a [Mac], there is a software called iPhoto with which anyone - even the dumbest-non-tech person - can create a photo album. Quality is great, it's durable and for me better than scrapbooks (and I have been there too, stacking about 8 of them in my old wardrobe in São Paulo).

So I created their album, sent it to Apple and a few day later Gi received it in Ssan Francisco. It all seemed to have worked, until the day she told me that I had written the wrong date on the wrap paper cover.

Once again, a huge and stupid mistake!!

I contacted Apple through the website, and they replied to me in a few hours. I was hoping to print just that cover, but unfortunately that could not be done. However, they gave me a refund for the album, and I can print a new one. YES! Even though it was my mistake, they gave me my money back so I could have a book with the correct date.

And I know, all marketing people, that this post and all this I'm saying is exactly the reason why I got a refund. I've been creating photo books for a while, and will never change from Apple to any of its competitors. I will tell every single person that likes books that they have the best. Gi is obviously very impressed as well, and so on and so forth. But still, I was shocked. I was highly impressed. They are the best. And I can only hope that one day their support will be as good in Brazil as it is here.

3 comments:

Giselle said...

I just have to say how impressed I was to get your willingness to do it again (for me it was already perfect!) and from Apple (they were so helpful).

Anyway, thank YOU very much for all the work! The album is indeed beautiful. :)

Ana Paula said...

Nossa, já tinha ficado impressionada com o atendimento aquele dia em que fomos arrumar meu Iphone, mas isso foi demais! Sem chances de algo nem parecido acontecer no Brasil... mais provável que a atendente solte um "preste mais atenção da próxima vez, sua mané!", rsssss.... Beijos

Marilia said...

OK meninas, tive um problema com o visor do meu IPod, estávamos em setembro e eu havia comprado ele em Chicago em outubro passado. Fui ao representante da Apple na Joaquim Floriano, sem a nota fiscal e saí de lá com um Ipod novo. e tudo isso AQUI NO BRASIL. Acho que é ponto para a Apple worldwide.