
I didn't expect to enjoy it so much. I was jumping, singing and yelling like crazy, and except from some moments where they played their new songs, I could follow it pretty well. It reminds me of great times when I used to wake up and to go school listening to the radio and I would know every-single-music that was on, buying "As 7 melhores da Jovem Pan" albums and getting songs on cassette tapes.
A mais esperada
That's when I should have the feeling of getting old. No at all, if you had seen those gentlemen there, probably as old as my grandpa jumping and singing, I felt in really good shape! I will for sure take my kids to concerts, as long as they want me there.
2 comments:
Olá Paulinha!
Sem a sua permissão adicionei o seu blog na minha lista, ok? XP
Criei um blog faz pouco tempo e estou começando a escrever e incrementar com algumas coisas.
A temática é diferente do seu, mas se interessar: http://umblognadademais.blogspot.com/
b-jinhus
PS: Muito legal o video! XD
Yu-huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
BE HAPPY!!!!!!!
BJS
Post a Comment