Jul 2, 2009

Montreal - the wedding day

Today is not a busy touristic day. We had a marvelous breakfast in a bakery around our hotel called [Au Pain Doré]: crunchy croissant and creamy chocolate eclair, there is nothing like French pastry! I'm now here in our hotel room waiting to get dressed and go to Barbi&Mark's wedding. I'm super excited, I've packed my make-up and tissues, as it's impossible for me not to cry in someone's wedding after Fê and I got married.

Talking about the wedding, I wanted to get a nice makeup, but didn't know anywhere around here. Afraid of getting an owl's look - that happened once before when they went too dark on the eye shadow - and spending a huge amount of money, I follow a friend's advice: go to M.A.C and ask for a makeup. They were all busy and couldn't help me, but the girl from Dior was super sweet, sympathetic with my "I'm from NYC" speech and did it there, under the condition that I would buy something later.

The makeup looks really nice, matching my dress and my style. And I did end up buying the lipstick she used on me! That is a great marketing campaign in the end! Photos to come in the future. (update: there it is!)

2 comments:

Marilia said...

Legal!
bjs

Unknown said...

Esperando fotinhos :)