Everyone says Crocs are ugly, weird and not elegant, maybe cute on kids, but horrible when bigger than size 6 (Brazilian 35/36). Everyone that has one defends it based on how comfortable they are. They don't get smelly, great to walk anywhere, to use from beach to cold days, slip and weather resistant. I have a confession: I do have 2 crocs, a traditional
[Mary Janes] I wear on cold days at home an a pink
[Celeste Canvas].
And now we have one more reason to get into the Crocs' world. For those that think Crocs are just a piece of ugly plastic, it comes
[YoubyCrocs]. Really cute and fashion shoes, ergonomic, odor resistant, light weight and appropriate for business attire. They are not cheap compared to regular brands, but the price difference is totally worth it when you walk around Manhattan!
1 comment:
Parecem legais! Vamos experimentá-los??
bjs
Post a Comment