Toast with cupcakes, the new champagne
Everything went just perfect, blue sky, no delays, got in the Bart, took a shower, put on my dress and I was able to arrive at the reception just before the just married smiling couple arrived. They were both so happy that it touched all of us. She was beautiful, gorgeous on her white dress surrounded by her favorite flowers and he was the happiest man on Earth. I was so happy to be there, and even happier to be one of their photographers. Can't wait to make this album!Fê will be Photoshop-ped to this picture
I still had some hours left on the west coast when the wedding was finished. I was able to grab a California Pizza Kitchen with Anne - a great friend from Brazil that took some days off at work to come to the US - and spend some hours talking to her.Saturday morning my EST human clock woke me up early, so I found a Peet's Coffee and spent a lot of money on some products that can only be found in California. I got a mug, a pack of coffee, some cocoa powder for Fê and sat outside drinking a latte and eating a chocolate croissant close surrounded by Yerba Buena Garden.
But weekend wasn't over and I was gladly surprised by an invitation to eat some churrasco with Gi's family! OMG, so embarrassing to say, but I ate so much that I could hardly walk later. Feijoada, guaraná, pão de queijo, polenta, farofa, picanha, mousse de maracujá! Thanks to Whole Foods, I had just a salad for dinner on the plane!

Around Yerba Buena Garden with Mrs. Peck
It is hard to put on words how much I enjoyed this weekend. Being able to go back to California was great, even without meeting everyone I wanted to, but it is always good to have some reasons to come back. But much more special than going back, celebrating Gi and Jere's love was for sure the Love at First Bite's cupcake's frosting of my weekend. I know they will be happily ever after!
4 comments:
O amor é lindo!
Participar dele um LUXO!
Please send our best regards to Gi and Jere.
Kisses
Que legaaal, sao momentos como esse q ficam registrados na memoria :) aaaah, tbm quero todas essas comidinhas brasileiras q vc citou! Adorei o Keith Harring no Yerba Park, Bjs! May
Eh dificil descrever a emocao de ter amigos conhecidos e mais que tudo, os melhores amigos juntos conosco em um dia tao especial como foi esse. Fiquei tao feliz de ter voce ao meu lado!!! Muito muitissimo obrigada por ter vindo!
Fiquei emocionada com a sua descriçãooo! que lindooo!!!
beijos Din
Post a Comment