Whatever the reason, I enjoyed a little bit more of those reasonable prices going to [Fig & Olive] 5th Avenue. It's pretty similar to the one located at Meatpacking District, but probably not so pop or well-known, which made it possible to have a reservation for 3 on a Friday night one hour prior to the time I wanted.
I joined Mid and Xande for their last meal in NYC. Food was fabulous, but we missed something: our cameras! Well, it seems they are not so Japanese in this aspect, how come tourists wouldn't carry their cameras? Anyway, we were saved by our phones!

Food was great, I LOVE their Grilled Lamb Skewers & Couscous, doesn't matter how many times I go there, I always order this one, although it doesn't look as good as it tastes. Yellow fin tuna carpaccio was also very well done, except for its strong sesame oil taste. But the best of it was their pomegranade martini and desserts. Both were spectacular!
No comments:
Post a Comment