The place is beautiful and very lively, some could even call it loud. When you first get there, the outside is bright and modern, but inside is almost too dark to see the drinks' list. As our table was not ready, we waited a little while in the lounge area, great music, good drinks and nice atmosphere.
The restaurant itself is located in a different area, where you are welcomed by a huge ice sculptured Buddha. Our table had the perfect angle to it and also to the sushi men area. Couldn't have asked for a better spot for my pictures!
We ordered the Restaurant Week Menu, choosing the unagui (eel) appetizer of the day and Kobe beef croquette with asparagus. I can't choose my favorite one!
My main course was a Miso lamb and Fê had the Miso Kobe Beef. Both marvelous done, perfect to our taste and served with some Japanese beans and sticky rice.
The only thing you can't choose is the dessert, and I was gladly surprised by tonight's chef's choice: mango sorbet. There were also some mochi (candy made of rice) covered with kinako (soy powder) and macha (green tea) and some azuki (sweet beans) that I love, but Fê is not such a big fan of those, which left me no option other than eating both.
Oh, and good news: Megu will keep the Restaurant Week's menu until March 31st, so if you liked it, just call them for a great and affordable Japanese lunch or dinner.
PS: sorry about English only version, Byron is traveling and should be back soon. Until then, I will write according to... nothing really, just my mood.
2 comments:
Uau!! What a life experience!
Realmente invejável.
Adorei o Buda
Beijos
Pa,
I'm enjoying so much this restaurant experience!!!
beijos
Post a Comment