Sep 1, 2008

Click pizza

Every single moment I think I'm getting used to New York, or at least becoming less tourist and turning more into a resident (carrying a camera inside my purse does not account for being a tourist, or I wouldn't already have so many pictures in this blog), something comes to me and I stare at it for a couple of seconds. Well, even these seconds of surprise got shorter, as NYC doesn't allow me to stare longer at something as Palo Alto did.

So my staring moment of the day was to this image here:


Don't feel retarded if it takes you a while to guess what this copy+paste means. It's the main page of our building website.

You - we, in this case - can contact your neighbors and front desk (=doorman), check the schedule for movies in the area, check any deliveries and even order a pizza or make reservations in a restaurant. Oh, I feel like caveman (ops, cavewoman!) sometimes...

3 comments:

Rachel A. said...

this would totally revolutionize Barnes living; I must email EV Housing immediately.....haha!!

Marilia said...

Fantástico, acho que o Cidade Jardim não tem isso...ha,ha...
bjs

Ana Paula said...

Ei, cadê vc??? Estamos carentes! Beijos