Situation #1
Cold, freezing night.
We had dinner, strogonoff.
Watching How I Met Your Mother...
"Fê, I need a Boston Cream"
"What???"
"A Boston Cream. The doughnut"
"No Way"
"Ok, I'll go get it"
Cold, freezing night.
We had dinner, strogonoff.
Watching How I Met Your Mother...
"Fê, I need a Boston Cream"
"What???"
"A Boston Cream. The doughnut"
"No Way"
"Ok, I'll go get it"
And I put on my coats, still wearing pajamas underneath, get a $5 bill and walk a couple of blocks (at 50th and 7th Avenue). Go get my Boston Cream from Dunkin Donuts. I'm am a good wife, so I bought 2.
Situation #2
We get in Toronto.
"OMG, Tim Hortons, I'll get a doughnut"
We get in Montreal.
"OMG, Tim Hortons, I'll get a doughnut"
We get to any Canadian airport
"Oh no! Last Tim Hortons!"
We get in Toronto.
"OMG, Tim Hortons, I'll get a doughnut"
We get in Montreal.
"OMG, Tim Hortons, I'll get a doughnut"
We get to any Canadian airport
"Oh no! Last Tim Hortons!"
Situation #3
That Dunkin Donut from Situation #1 is now a Tim Hortons - who would know they are in NYC?!?!! Couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you, Doughnut Gods!
That Dunkin Donut from Situation #1 is now a Tim Hortons - who would know they are in NYC?!?!! Couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you, Doughnut Gods!

PS: if this post doesn't make sense you have never:
1) seeing my cravings,
2) seeing myself after a Boston Cream,
3) seeing my passion for Tim Hortons.
1) seeing my cravings,
2) seeing myself after a Boston Cream,
3) seeing my passion for Tim Hortons.
[Read more] about Tim Horton's in NYC
2 comments:
Ok, you are officialy a Doughnut Adict.
Is there a DAA association? No... Enjoy them!
hmm...fiquei com vontade de Tim Horton´s ! hahaha
Post a Comment