Jul 31, 2009

BondSt

Restaurant week is back! And we enjoyed the great company of Mari&Carlinhos. Long story short, she is the sister in law of Fê's cousin and was visiting NYC.


We all ordered the restaurant week menu:
Appetizer: salad with ginger sauce or miso soup
Entree: a very exotic bento box that included sea bass with miso sauce, some spicy crunch shrimp, a spring roll and your choice of sushi or rolls. And look at that plate!! You can click on the photo to enlarge it.
Dessert: I ordered the lychee panna cotta, perfect texture and with some delicious strawberry sauce. There were 2 other options: tiramissu and a ricota cake that also looked great, but I can't resist panna cotta or lychee, imagine a combination of it!

3 comments:

Marilia said...

I love Bento box!!
Bjs
Ma

Unknown said...

Oi Py!

Mto legal o post! Espero encontrar com vcs mais vezes aqui em NY.

bjos,
Carlinhos

Mariana van Deursen said...

Companhia ótima!! Já a comida, exótica demais...hehe
Prefiro o rodízio japonês-brasileiro!
Bjsss