
Last Saturday we had a great lunch at the [Union Square Café], listed as Zagat's #1 must eat. It is not as fancy or glamorous as #2, 3 and 4, but food was really good. I had a ricotta gnocchi and Fê ordered a glazed onion risotto, both "appetizer" size and delicious in every single bite. For dessert, the best panna cotta in New York!

The funniest detail is that we just ended there because I wanted to get some things for Milo at PetCo, and didn't think Felipe would stand eating in the crowd of the Union Square Farmers' Market. Food was tasty, the day was beautiful and Milo got great toys!
Late at night we met some friends for a truly Napoletanean pizza at [Kesté]. The place is known for having a certificate that all pizzas are made according to some standards from Napole (Naples). Pizza was delicious and reminded me of how much I miss Brazilian-Italian pizza. The restaurant is cute, friendly and if it wasn't for a 10minutes wait that turned into 35 minutes, things would be perfect. Well, couldn't expect Italians to keep up with their schedule, right?! lol

And dessert? [Milk & Cookies], literally. There is a cute and tiny place somewhere around West Village that sells great ice cream and milkshakes, but I had to go for a glass of cold whole-milk and some cookies - Macadamia with white chocolate is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment