Jun 18, 2009

Aussie Ladies Night

It is always nice to give a break to your routine and do something different. Last Tuesday I met some friends for a girls night out. It all started at a place called [Beauty Bar], where they offer good martinis and bad manicure for $10. I wasn't lucky and my nails looked like a 5-years old job, but we were there just for the fun of it.


Later on, we walked - taking a quick detour where one girl got the happiest shopping moment of her days in NYC - to a Thai restaurant, [SEA]. It was the best Thai I've ever had! We shared different dishes among us, each one picked one, so I can only remember I ordered a tofu fried rice, but we had some great dumplings, chicken, a seafood plate and noodles.


Before hitting the dance floor, we went to a [Karaoke]! The place had a great selection of anything you could imagine: from classic Karaoke songs to whatever is being played on the radio! We got our private room so no one was smashed by our American Idol moment.

Last, some dancing was involved, and that was the end of the night for me. Girls went out for another round of drinks, but I had to make my way home.

2 comments:

lcamara said...

ossa, quanta coisa!!
E vc não vai contar qual foi o shopping moment? sou curiosa...rs
Beijinhos!

M said...

Tambem quero saber qual foi o shopping moment.....