
Yesterday I received and email from [Godiva] and their super cute Valentine's gifts. We still have our Valentine's celebration according to Brazilian traditions on June 12th, Saint Antonio's Day, said to be the one that protects and reconciles marriages. We get all the benefits from this date change, as we won't pay for overcharged food and gifts, but the downside is that all the cute hearts are gone by June.

And why am I writing all this? That e-mail from Godiva mentioned a chocolate filled with chocolate mousse sample from 01/30 to 02/02 and who would resist such a nice thing, right? If you live in the US, go find it! It's not advertised anywhere, but you just have to ask for it. Totally worth it! I wish I had bought some.
1 comment:
Me lembro do meu primeiro Valentines nos EUA. Eu e minha irmã americana (estava em um homestay)ganhamos uma cixa de bombons do nosso "pai" americano. Foi engraçado.
Bjs
Post a Comment