Dec 15, 2008

Xmas food and the Olsen twins

I've been asked about seeing celebrities around the city, but never really found any. I've had brunch where Giselle Bunchen had been seen, I was walking with a friend and by the time I was in the subway, she saw Sarkozy having lunch. I am not sure if I was walking around the wrong places or if I just didn't see anyone due to my lack of glasses.

Well, on our way to Whole Foods - and no glasses! - I saw the Olsen twins. I can't be sure, as I am -1.0 blind and Felipe didn't see them, but their huge bags, lots of accessories and makeup style are just unmistakable. No picture, no autograph, just believe me.

just in case you don't remember who they are


And by the time we arrived at Whole Foods, I saw all this cute food-things for Christmas! I didn't take a picture of the Panettones - yes, they sell panettones, and chocotone is panettone with chocolate here - but I did take these 2 pictures:

típicas Bengalas de Natal

Make your gingerbread at home kit

Taste might be pretty bad, but they are so cute!

1 comment:

Marilia said...

O espírito de Natal Americano é imbatível.
O máximo que vi aqui são embalagens de mini-panetone com gotas de chocolate com motivos infantis.
beijos