Dec 18, 2008

3D Bolt Movie

I had a super nice day with another friend visiting from São Paulo. It all started at PJ Clarks and their second best hamburger in NYC according to Tanakamara's evaluation and standards. Due to a chilly afternoon, we went to the AMC 25 Theater to catch a movie. Denis took a red-eye flight from Vegas + cold, so we chose a movie that didn't required much brain effort and ended up watching [Bolt], a dog with super powers.


I really liked the movie and I think it was better than Kung Fu Panda, but remember that I'll always love anything related to or with dogs (Marley and Me countdown - Dec 25th). Well, what a surprise to see some doubled words/letters on screen: it was a 3D movie. I had a very bad impression about it and I was sure I'd leave that place feeling sick and dizzy, but I didn't! It seems the 3D technology had a huge progress since my trip to Universal Studios, they even got rid of those red and blue paper glasses!

3 comments:

Marilia said...

uau, louca para ver,
bjs

lcamara said...

hahaha... tem um outro 3D que me surpreendeu faz um tempo tb, chama Família do Futuro
Bjos!

Ei, sumiu a opção de postar com meu nome, só tem e-mail agora!

Giselle said...

quero ver! Parece ser mto legal... mas kung fu panda pra mim eh imbativel, afinal amo pandas!