
Eu peguei uma gripe que me derrubou pelos últimos 3 dias. E por isso acabei não saindo de casa também desde terça. Eu não ia escrever sobre a minha gripe aqui, mas me pediram por novos posts e uma explicação aos leitores. Hoje estou melhor, e com a super aumentada na temperatura - gente, tá 15 graus!! - vou sair de casa pra comer empanadas com suco de goiaba. Sem gelo.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
(Byron is on vacation, so I am translating this post)
I got a really bad cold and spent the last three days at home, so that's why there are no posts published recently. Today is a little bit warmer (yay 59F!) so I might get out of my home with a friend for some empanadas with guava juice. No ice.
4 comments:
Melhoras pra vc! Se cuide!
aww...i hope you feel better soon. the picture of the mouse in bed is SO cute...can you believe that it was over 80 degrees yesterday? (sorry, im bad with the celsius translation)
ta sentindo melhor? conseguiu alguma medicacao boa? beijos!
I feel much better, thanks for all kind messages. Claritin + Tylenol cold and 2 days ins bed just left a nasal voice!
Post a Comment