Nov 4, 2008

New-old stuff

I've always loved to create new stuff from old stuff. With a little help from my aunt, a jeans from my 16's is now a nice cushion for a tray. What? Yes, I use it to eat while in bed or watching tv on our sofa. Ex-jeans pocket is a coaster.


Yesterday I created a new-old clock. I got a very simple and white clock on a mall sales for Christmas a couple of years ago. It was something like you purchase more than some amount of money and they gave you free wall-clocks. But the clock was on my kitchen wall for years and was kind of grey and dirty.

So I removed its plastic structure, got some stickers from my Snoopy 2008 calendar and a CD cover (that comes when you buy like a pack of hundreds of cds). Where is it now? The only place that I didn't have a clock before: our bathroom's mirror.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADOREI!

Marilia said...

I just love it!
Especially because Woodstock, my favorite, is also there!
kk

Giselle said...

amei o relogio!!

Ana Paula said...

Que prendada!!!

Dan and Kat said...

I love it! You are so creative Paula!