To celebrate 2,000 readers, clicks, visits, curious and friends I've spent a day trying to give a nicer look to my blog. I found very interesting blogs about this topic and although it seems hard, with a little (little little little and very limited) of programming knowledge and some HTML tips from [Blog Doctor] I was able to do this.
There are thousands of ideas and things you can change. If you are a blog writer, it is worth checking this blog. Super friendly language, my favorite blog for dummies. But you might think about doing something else with your free time, much nicer than programing a new HTML layout for a blog. I am still trying not to expose myself to this -3º C. My cold is gone, but a strange sinusitis was left behind and I want to be 100% for our [Duck tour] trip around the Charles River next week.
5 comments:
I love the new layout! Excellent job! beijos!
estamos aqui na fazenda e viemos dar uma espiadinha nas novidades do blog, adoramos o novo look!
Beijos,
assim não vale! Ficam consolidando comentários e o blog perde hits...
i think the new layout looks awesome...the white background makes everything look neat and organized and its nice to have things on both the left and right to look at...now I need to update mine too :)
http://picasaweb.google.com/anactanaka/Cristais?authkey=opdvmH1TLOs#
Especialmente para Paula.
Se possível passe seu e-mail.
Beijos, Ana.
Post a Comment