So today my phone started to ring, one of those 1-800 numbers that I knew were going to try to sell me newspapers, books or cable. I answered my phone - I really don't know why - and this guy started to say that he was from San Francisco Chronicle.
Py: Hi, hm... I moved to New York.
SFC Guy: Oh, really!?
Py: yes...
SFC Guy: How is the weather like in NYC?
Py: oh, it is raining.
SFC Guy: is it too cold?
Py: not really, around 60's and we had nice days before today.
SFC Guy: oh, that ain't bad, we also have rain and 60's.
Py: so it seems we both have the same bad weather, right?
SFC Guy: yes, mad'am, it was nice talking to you, I will put a note on your record here and people won't call you anymore, ok? Have a nice evening there!
Py: you too, thanks.
OH MY GOD.
What are the chances that NY Daily News guy would be so nice? Actually, after getting daily calls from that for almost a month I started to yell on the phone:
"Oh please, please, could I have my phone removed from your list, it's such a hassle answering those calls, I don't read printed newspapers, I read it online, I like reading the Wall Street Journal and I LOVE The New York Times."
tu... tu... tu...
Nov 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha... a pessoa da net, telefonica ou sei la o q nunca seria tao simpatica tb!
Inclusive so esse ano a Citroen me ligou umas 10 vezes para vender carro e em todas expliquei q vendi o meu pq tive um problema com o carro e agora tenho outra marca e blablabla e todas falam q vao tirar meu nome mas continuam ligando...
Bjos
nossa... tbm odeio os tele-marketings... pior ainda quando sao as mensagens eletronicas! :) beijao pra vcs!
Tenho solene implicancia e até má vontade com os telemartinngs da vida.
Lamento que escolheram um trabalho que importuna a gente a qualquer hora do dia e tb da noite...., principalemte horario de refeição
Acho que é uma praga universal!!!!
bjs para vocês.
Post a Comment